Hacking Marketing 2017 is the must-attend seminar for management and marketing professionals at the intersection of marketing, technology and customer experience.
Whether you’re an executive, strategist, marketer or even a marketing savvy technologist, this will undeniably be the most valuable professional development event of the year.
An intensive, information packed one-day event, Hacking Marketing 2017 is a strictly vendor-agnostic forum for understanding the growing complexity of marketing technologies; including a strong focus on how organisations can actively leverage the world of digital flexibility.
The all-day event provides an inspiring, transformative experience that connects the dots between technological possibilities and strategic opportunities across your entire organisation.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Tackle issues at the intersection of marketing and technology
- Innovate at scale with bespoke customer marketing technology stack
- Organize and drive profitable digital business and customer transformation
- Apply proven “agile” and “lean” practices to marketing
- Thrive in the age of digitally-empowered consumers
- Harness the burgeoning “martech stack” and best practices for selecting its components
- Peer into the future of “martech” with Scott Brinker; international authority and best-selling author of Hacking Marketing
- Nurture the marketing talent you need to succeed in software-driven marketing
Attendees will enjoy:
- Case studies from marketing technologists at the intersection of marketing and IT
- Applications of marketing technology to deliver remarkable customer experiences
- Analyst coverage of the evolving marketing technology landscape
- Best practises for adopting the right 'marketing technology stack'
- Understanding APIs and third-party ecosystems surrounding marketing technology platforms
- Growth hacking techniques effective for any marketing programme
- The latest on emerging marketing technologies that promise new opportunities
- Insight into the human side of marketing technology management
Speakers Scott Brinker and Graeme Boorer will explore a broad range of important marketing issues and ideas, sharing international best practice and proven methodologies. The seminar features no fluff, no hidden agendas and no sales pitches. It is not for technologists!
Hacking Marketing 2017 is built on two critical foundations:
- Marketing has become a technology-powered discipline
- Marketing organizations must infuse technical capabilities into their DNA
Throughout the day, you will gain deep insights into the topics such as:
- How technology is reinventing marketing
- The five marketing meta-trends
- How to nurture or grow hybrid marketing-technology professionals
- The marketing technology landscape
- Why enterprises hire a Marketing Technologist senior to Marketing & IT
- The marketing technology landscape: the evolving structure of a new industry
- How to expand role of marketing data and analytics in your enterprise
- How big data can become a marketing channel itself