Masterclass CRM 2017 is the must-attend event for management and customer focussed professionals at the intersection of service, marketing, technology, sales and customer experience.
Whether you’re an executive, project or program manager, sponsor, strategist, user or customer savvy technologist, this will undeniably be the most valuable professional development event of the year.
An intensive, information packed two day event (bookable separately) MasterClass CRM 2017 is a strictly vendor-agnostic forum for understanding the growing complexity of building profitable relationships with customers, including a strong focus on how organisations can actively leverage the world of digital flexibility to deliver a competitive customer experience.
The one or two day event provides an inspiring, transformative experience that connects the dots between technological possibilities and strategic opportunities across your entire organisation.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Tackle issues at the intersection of customer relationships and technology
- Innovate at scale with bespoke customer technologies
- Organize and drive a profitable,self funding customer transformation
- Apply proven “agile” and “lean” practices to CRM program deployments
- Thrive in the age of digitally-empowered consumers
- Peer into the future of CRM and competitive opportunities it opens up
- Identify and nurture the skills and talents you need to succeed in an increasingly customer experience driven world
Presented by internationally acclaimed customer evangelist, Graeme Boorer the course shares international best practice, powerful frameworks and proven methodologies. The program features no fluff, no hidden agendas nor sales pitches. It is for business executives, user and practitioners, not technologists. It addresses the business of CRM to better drive the technology.
MasterClass CRM 2017 is built on two critical foundations:
- CRM is a science and art, and not just software
- Properly planned and adopted, the business benefits are extraordinary.